Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Star Wars: Book of List by Cole Horton

 I was really excited to read this book for myself and my kids. We are huge Star Wars fans and have watched all the movies as well as the animated series.



Upon opening this book, my first reaction was, that's it?  This book was organized in "major" categories but I found the categories lacking or not stimulating enough for me to keep my attention.

This Book of List is fun in that it can start discussions among SW fans of what the author selected over what fans think but it's not comprehensive.  I wished they included more SW characters, especially from the Animated Series.  
The pictures, some are screen shots, and doesn't look as professional as I expect it to me.

This book is a fun read but not one that I would consider a keeper among SW books.

No comments :

Post a Comment