Monday, May 2, 2016

Around the Fire by Greg Denton and Gabrielle Quinez Denton, with Stacy Adimando.

Who doesn't love BBQ?  Not me, I love a good BBQ and always on the lookout for good BBQ recipes.

I got the book Around the Fire by two acclaim chefs,  Greg Denton and Gabrielle Quiñónez Denton. Their restaurant Ox, is known of it's open fire style of cooking.




Click Here for More Information on this book

This book has great photography and lots of recipes. OX used a large wood fire grill that's what's used in Argentina. When I read this,  I'm like how do I make any of the recipes with just a gas grill.

But the authors made it known that the recipes are made for home cooks and in perusing the recipes, they are easy to cook, though some of ingredients, like squid are not that easy to get.

The pictures are beautiful and recipes are clear and easy to follow.

I would recommend this book for all would be BBQers.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment