Friday, January 16, 2015

Draw-A-Saurus by James Silvani.

Who love Dinosaurs?  Who loves Dinosaurs?  Who loves drawing Dinosaurs?  We all do.    This book by James Silvani is exactly as advertised, its a guide to drawing Dinosaurs and even for my little one, they are able to use this book.  And me, who can't draw a lick, this book helped me become an "artist" (used very loosely).




http://images.randomhouse.com/cover/9780385345804?width=1000&alt=no_cover_b4b.gif

This is what this book is, it shows how to draw Dinosaurs which my kids love to do.  Now they are able to draw their favorite Dinosaurs, from T-Rex to Raptors much better.

This book is great is bringing out the creative side in our family and have lots of fun doing it. 

This  is a great book for kids and brings out the kids in adults in drawing dinosaurs.  A lot of fun.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


No comments :

Post a Comment