Friday, October 3, 2014

Bend Your Brain by Marbles the Brain Store

So as I age, I have become more aware of how quickly I'm forgetting things, names and that it takes me longer to process things.  That's a function of age but is there anything I can do about it?  Well, scientific study have shown that if we exercise our brains, all different areas, we can keep our brains fresh and strong, like a muscle.

Bend your Brain by Marbles the Brain Store

9780804140096

This is exactly the book that I was looking for.  This is a book with 151 puzzles that will challenge you.  It breaks it down into five sections: visual perception, word skills, critical thinking, coordination and memory and there's puzzles and tips for each of these sections.

Don't fear, they start with easy (mind warming) and progress up to difficult (mind blowing).  The puzzles are challenging and I love to do them with my kids and wife.  It's a great family experience because the puzzles are fun.

If you love exercising, don't forget, your brain can use the exercise too.  I would highly recommend this book.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

No comments :

Post a Comment